Yes, Global Data Fusion not only offers the ability to maintain a paperless system, but also allows for our customers to upload all permissible purpose/release forms and also the ability to access these records anytime day or night, and forever.
Absolutely! We are proud Americans and believe not only in keeping sensitive information in this country, but also supporting our brothers and sisters. We are 100% a U.S. Business!
- Medicaid, Medicare, any other healthcare program fraud;
- Neglect or abuse of a patient;
- Unlawful manufacture, distribution, prescription or dispensing of a controlled substance;
- Fraud, theft, embezzlement, breach of fiduciary responsibility, or other financial misconduct;
- Illegal Sexual acts;
- Interference or obstruction of an investigation into any of the above criminal offenses.
Yes, Global Data Fusion is, and has been, an Authorized Agency of the Louisiana State Police since February 8th 2008.
Yes, Global Data Fusion prides itself in making sure that 100% of its fulfilment staff are trained and certified in, at least, the NAPBS Basic FCRA regulations. Global Data Fusions goal is to comply with the increasingly complex laws that impact background screening and to maintain its Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) training and certification programs.